If you are an English or German native speaker with experience giving classes to children and adults and if you feel like coming to this wonderful city of Santiago de Compostela, or if you are living here and are searching for a job – don´t hesitate and send your CV. Just go to contact and send an email. We will answer in any case.
if you had one of the following qualifications:
IT WOULD BE PERFECT
QUALIFIED INFANT TEACHER (QTS) / QUALIFIED NURSERY NURSE (NNEB)
– NNEB/DNN – National Nursery Examining Bored Diploma in Nursery Nursing
– CACHE Diploma in Child Care and Education
– City and Guild Award in Early Years Care and Education
– NVQ/SVQ in Early Years Care and Education
– BTEC National Diploma in Early Years
– Be EU nationals and/ OR have a valid Spanish residence permit
– Have a native command of both spoken and written English/German.
– Have recognized European QTS in infant /primary teaching (Secondary PGCE or TEFL qualification are also an important qualification)